Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Custom Orders Galore

I've heard a few fellow diaper sewers complain about custom orders. I must admit, I am surprised by this. I personally LOVE to work with people and help them design their diapers, covers, or what have you...it gives me the opportunity to provide you, the customer, with EXACTLY what you want.

Some recent custom orders I've completed include a large wipe-able changing pad and training pants. Currently, I have 3 custom orders: one for burp cloths, one for a set of three wool diaper covers, and some cloth diapers for a special needs teen.

You can read about custom orders from Little Moose Diapers by visiting my ETSY store.

An example of custom orders I can complete for you include cloth pull ups from size 1 Toddler through 16 Junior, Wool covers or longies, cloth diapers in specific prints and colors, and more...if you are unsure, just ask and I'll let you know if I am able to make it or not.

Blessings,
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment