Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas

So much has happened this year for me......God has blessed me greatly, and while some may not consider my number of sales to be huge, I do, and God has done just what I desired...for me to be busy, but not overwhelmed.


I have had the chance to work with many great ladies in the construction of Prefold Training Pants, and item I will continue to carry in 2011. In order to allow for adequate family time without feeling too obligated to sewing, I will be taking no more than 4 conversions a month (look for some prefold conversion listings in January). If you are interested in a Prefold Conversion, you'll need to convo me through etsy ahead of time, OR wait for a slot to open.


I participated in 2 crafts fairs, and while those were fun, I don't think they are my 'cup of tea'. There is a lot of time and money that goes into a craft fair, and for a cloth diaper sewer, the returns aren't there. I am looking for some more family and 'earthy' oriented fairs, or ideally a Baby related fair, and if I can find one, I will attend that.

New for 2011 will be PRINTS!!!! I will be offering trainers, covers, and diapers in fun prints: Here are just a few of the prints I'll be offering:



No comments:

Post a Comment